Friday, May 23, 2008

C. Montgomery Burns

Dan, It looks like I've found your home on the net. This is Patrick (aka C. Montgomery Burns from LT). I'm glad and happy to see that people can still read you, somewhere...anywhere. I hope you and your family are happy and well! We miss you lots. Signed, Laker fans across the globe

I never doubted it. Drop me a line -- danmoran909, at the yahoo domain. I've been in touch with John (Agi), Gabi, and Darrin, and would like to have a conference call with all of you, maybe this weekend.

2 comments:

Steve Perry said...

Headline in the early edition of today's local paper,

KOBE -- HE's TOO GOOD TO HATE ...

Anonymous said...

Er. Sorry that I've checked this so late. I'm wandering about the internet trying to avoid any NBA text or imagery. My new e-mail is pcamacholb@gmail.com. What's up?